Mastering Spatial Audio
York Guildhall, St Martins Courtyard, Coney St, York YO1 9QL
10.00am – 4.00pm
XR Stories presents a series of five masterclasses focusing on different areas of XR technology, skills and techniques used for digital storytelling. These sessions are open to SMEs based in the Leeds City Region.
This masterclass will help you understand spatial audio and how it can be applied to your creative projects through interactive training led by industry experts. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions specific to your own experiences in using spatial audio technology.
You will learn:
- How to set-up Neumann KU100 and Rode Soundfield microphones
- Examples for how Facebook 360 plug-in can be used for synthesising
- Best practice for exporting media
These masterclasses are funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Please note that, due to limited availability, businesses are only able to sign up for a maximum of two masterclasses.
- Pitching Ideas – Wednesday, 21 September 2022
- 3D capture – Wednesday, 19 October 2022
- 360 filmmaking – Wednesday, 16 November 2022