Mastering Pitching Ideas
York Guildhall, St Martins Courtyard, Coney St, York YO1 9QL
10.00am – 4.00pm
XR Stories presents a series of five masterclasses focusing on different areas of XR technology, skills and techniques used for digital storytelling. These sessions are open to SMEs based in the Leeds City Region.
Our pitching ideas masterclass will enable participants to understand how to transform their ideas into full briefs and approach funding opportunities for digital storytelling projects. You will also have the opportunity to discuss ideas with other participants in a collaborative session, guided by industry experts.
You will learn:
- The mechanics of a ‘good idea’
- How to develop your idea into a full brief
- How to find the best funding for your project and fully understand funding requirements
- Common pitfalls when pitching your idea.
These masterclasses are funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Please note that, due to limited availability, businesses are only able to sign up for a maximum of two masterclasses.
- Spatial audio – Wednesday, 22 June 2022
- Motion capture – Wednesday, 27 July 2022
- 3D capture – Wednesday, 19 October 2022
- 360 filmmaking – Wednesday, 16 November 2022