Mastering 360 Filmmaking
York Guildhall, St Martins Courtyard, Coney St, York YO1 9QL
10.00am – 4.00pm
XR Stories presents a series of five masterclasses focusing on different areas of XR technology, skills and techniques used for digital storytelling. These sessions are open to SMEs based in the Leeds City Region.
Our 360 filmmaking masterclass will provide participants with hands-on training in 360 technology, guided by industry experts. You will also have the opportunity to ask for advice on using 360 filmmaking techniques in your own creative projects.
You will learn:
- The best cameras to choose for different filming needs
- The optimal external conditions for 360 capture
- The process of 360 video recording using Insta 360 Pro 2 and Insta 360 One X
- 360 video post-processing and uploading to a platform e.g. YouTube
These masterclasses are funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Please note that, due to limited availability, businesses are only able to sign up for a maximum of two masterclasses.
- Spatial audio – Wednesday, 22 June 2022
- Motion capture – Wednesday, 27 July 2022
- Pitching Ideas – Wednesday, 21 September 2022
- 3D capture – Wednesday, 19 October 2022