This initiative supports research, development and innovation activities in immersive and interactive storytelling and is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
We offer support in two ways:
- One-to-one meetings for bespoke support from our experienced creative producers
- Masterclasses and showcases
- Funding connections and referrals to organisations outside of XR Stories
Visit our expertise support page to find out more.
- A library of state-of-the-art immersive digital technology loaned to companies for use
- Advice from our creative technologist
Visit our equipment hire page to find out more.
To be eligible to receive our business support companies must meet the following criteria.
- Your business must be classified as an SME and based in the Leeds City Region as defined by the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
- Your business must have employed fewer than 250 full-time equivalent (FTE) staff in your last full accounting period.
- Your annual turnover must be less than 50,000,000 euros. See the latest exchange rate.
- Your annual balance sheet total must be less than 43,000,000 euros.
- Your business should have received less than 200,000 euros in state-aid over the last three fiscal years.
- Your business is registered on Companies House with a valid VAT number.
- Your business should be less than 25% owned by another company or combination of companies.
Request business support
Business support request form